7.25.2005

Short Weekend

My weekend went by really fast. On Friday night I had to leave for my mom and dad's after work. It takes about 2 1/2 hours and afterwards it feels like I really did not get a Friday evening. When I got to mom and dad's they were having a bonfire out at the cabin with a few of their neighbors. Nothing too exciting. Saturday was Stacy's card party and that was a lot more fun than I really expected it would be. I felt bad because I did not get over there to help them set up and on Sunday I did not make it to help them clean up. Hopefully Stacy is not mad at me.

I did burn her the CD's she was looking for, so that should buy me a few points.

Saturday mom and I also went shopping to buy Andy's birthday present and we went to Herbergers just to look at the sales.

Yesterday we went to Lori's to see Shannon's new baby. She looked really tiny and really cute. It made me want to have a baby.

Adam has been working really hard to get his class completed. I am impressed with that. Hopefully everything turns out ok. Usually I worry too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home