7.07.2005

4th of July

I just wrote up a whole message and it disappeared when I clicked post...I will try this again.

Adam and I had five days off for the 4th of July and they were wonderful. We packed them full every day and enjoyed every minute of our time. On Friday night we went to a Twins game and on Saturday we stopped at a state park to hike around. It was a beautiful state park. For the rest of the weekend we went to Carl's and had a great time swimming and shooting off fireworks. We also went to see the War of the Worlds, which I thought was a movie that was worth seeing.

Katrina was there and she is six months pregnant. The only thing that tainted the whole weekend was that she was smoking marijuana while she is pregnant...at least twice per day.. I just looked it up on the internet and the effects are not good. The child can have a lot of learning problems later in life. I am not sure why anyone would be that selfish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home