7.09.2005

A Beautiful Night...

I took some pictures the other night after a storm came through. I have never experienced the sky to be so orange before. It was very beautiful.

I am going to work today to catch up on a few things that I did not get done this week because I was out sick. I have a lot of new accounts to open and some other projects that need to be completed. I still do not feel very good, but I am hoping I will get better before I go to minneapolis next week.

Adam did not study like he told me he was going to last night. I am wondering if he will finish this class. He procrastinates soooooo much and all I really want for him is to be done with school. It feels like we both have been in school forever! Most of the time we are best friends, but lately it kind of feels like there is something missing. It seems like there is no excitement...I will have to think of a way to get that back.

I better get going to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home