7.21.2005

Travel To Europe in September 2006

I have just completely made up my mind to travel to Europe next September (2006). I really want to go, but I was not sure where I was going to get the money from. I am just going to have to save, save, save. I really should buy the tickets soon and then I will have to save up money for the rest of the trip. It will be a trip of a lifetime and one I really want to do when I am young. I heard you can travel on the trains at night and that helps to save money because you do not have to pay for hotels. I am going to have to sit down and do some research so I can make up my mind of where I want to go. I really would like to go to Greece and Ireland for sure.

First, I have to pass the series 66 test. I have taken the series seven and passed, but I am having a really hard time opening my book up to study for the 66. I think my brain is worn out. Tomorrow I am going to schedule a date for the test. I am really tired of studying. It feels like I have studied my entire life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home