7.18.2005

Back from Training in Minneapolis


I decided to post a picture of Adam and I when we were at the lake during the winter of 2005.

Overall Adam and I had a good weekend in Minneapolis. We actually were in Bloomington, so we went to the Mall of America and to a Twins game. We did not buy anything to fun at the mall. Just a pair of shorts and a shirt. We did walk thru a few different shops and ate at a couple of pretty neat restaurants. We also went swimming at the hotel on Thursday and Friday night. We arrived really late Wednesday night to the hotel and when I went to check in, the desk clerk said they only had a parlor room available. I asked her what a parlor room is and she told me that it was a room where I had to pull the bed out of the wall. I started laughing...I am not sure why I thought it was so funny, but I did. When we got to the room, sure enough we had to pull the bed out of the wall. We switched rooms the next day.

We took the long way home and stopped by Adam's mothers house to pick up Dakota (adam's nephew). He will be staying with us for a week and I will bring him home on Friday. I think I will take him to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Omni Theatre.

I want to work on some scrapbook tags this week and bring them to mom this weekend so she can sell them on ebay for me. Hers all sold for her really fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home