8.29.2005

College Books...

I have been posting some clothes and college books on ebay over the past week. I have been pretty impressed with how they are selling. Most of my clothes sold and most of the books. Today I shipped a few out.

I also am signing up for classes to finish up my degree. I have two classes left! Anyway, I get so frustrated every time I buy my college books. It seems the instructors want you to buy more and more books every semester and the prices are so expensive. I also get frustrated because I always have to buy the newest edition and the books are always around $100 or more. The old edition is almost the same, but a lot cheaper, however the class requires the new edition. I am just venting...

On a better note I had a good weekend. I went to visit my parents and I helped my mom set up her online store. The local parade was also in town, so I went to that. In a way it makes me kind of sad to go to the small town events. I see people there and it almost seems like their excitement for the year. Not to many people venture out to see the world from that town. I guess I just cannot imagine never wanting to see the world. If I could afford it I would spend my life traveling. I am still saving for Europe! I am determined to make it happen...even with the expensive gas rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home