11.29.2005

I passed my test!!!

I passed the series 66 test now. I am done taking tests for work. I get to go home at night and worry about nothing. I get to completely do my own thing and not even worry about studying! Those two tests consumed my life, because even when I was not studying I felt like I should have been studying...not a fun feeling at all.

Currently, I am still enrolled in two online classes to finish my degrees for college. What a wonderful world it will be when I am completely done studying. I have thought about going back to get my master's degree, but I think that will be awhile before I am feeling up to that. I am really burnt out from school right now.

Over the weekend, I made some Christmas cards and posted them on eBay to sell. I made two sets of ten and both sets already have bids on them! I am going to make some more tonight to sell and I will post them.

Last night I got all of my scrapbooking stuff put away in my new area in the computer room and I love it. I am really excited to work on it tonight. I have to stop at Target and get two more baskets and one more canister and then I will have enough storage for everything. I have a few other things to post on eBay tonight also. Some scrapbooking stuff that I no longer need. I think I should be able to make a few dollars on it. -I would rather sell it than throw it away. Everything I sell on eBay goes into an account, that is the account Adam and I are going to use to go to Europe. I do have a ways to go before I have enough money for that.

Our other desk arrived today for the computer room, so we will now have a new desk for the desktop as well. There is a lot of stuff going on right now, but it is all fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home